..: How I See Things :..

..: How I See Things :..

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Been a While

It's pretty sad how long it's been since my last post.

Life has been great, yet it seems like the busyness of my schedule has put a damper on things. I had such a great and relaxing time in New Zealand and I miss that pace of life... I know everybody around me gets tired of hearing about how much I miss that beautiful country, but God did wonderful things in my life there and I NEVER want to forget those lessons and the beautiful people I met there.

Never in my life have I had such an amazing encounter with God. Everyday I would find Him in the most unexpected places. I know that this has happened to me here at home, but nothing like I experienced in New Zealand.

I hate it that most days, I do so much that I really don't remember which day is which... life has become a blur and that is very difficult for me to handle. This was made known to me after having such a relaxing and extraordinary Fall Break in the CO Mountains. I left my planner at home, I didn't have cellphone reception, and I didn't have the Internet... IT WAS GREAT!!!

I really want to change my outlook on the days to come. I want to cherish the MOMENTS of each days and not the TASKS of each day.

I know I sound like a broken record, but I sure do miss New Zealand.

No comments: