..: How I See Things :..

..: How I See Things :..

Monday, November 26, 2007

Shoutout:

So, over the break, I found out that my Poppy has my blog saved as a link on his desktop, and this makes me happy.

#1 For the fact that I know I am not talking to thin air.
#2 That Poppy and MeeMaw can stay somewhat connected to my stressful and busy life.

Poppy was really proud that he could view this, and I think that my mom was the one that told him about it after I had e-mailed her the link so she might be able to read what I've written as well. While talking with Poppy, I had mentioned that I would give him a shout out! So here it is:


Hey Poppy! Thanks for your great conversations this past week! I thoroughly enjoyed talking to you about your life and how you have seen God work in your life through those tough times. Like I was saying, I really think that those tough times we go through, no matter what age, are blessings because we come to realize the degree in which God is actively sustaining us through life. I also would like to have more conversations about your family because after talking to you... I really don't know as much as I should!

I can't wait until I get to see you and MeeMaw for Christmas! It's only 28 days away, and I know those days will go by faster than we think. I hope MeeMaw's blood pressure is doing better, and she isn't feeling as weak. I will continue to keep her in my prayers, and I just want you both to know that if there is anything I need to do to make the next holiday time easier, by cleaning, cooking, or anything else that I would be more than willing to lend a helping hand!

I think I have the best MeeMaw and Poppy in the world. If you don't know them, then you should meet these wonderful people who are in my life.

Today was good, I got to pick up Thomas from the airport and give my great friend his first hug after returning to the 405. He's a great friend with a beautiful heart. Bless him... he has helped me through so many low points. That boy should receive an award for listening to all of my rantings.

On another note, I am NOT excited about all this work that is piling up on me this week. I still have to get moving on this whole Youth in Mission thing... yeah, I have to do that in the NEAR future! Oh, but no worries! It's going to get done. All of it.... it always does somehow.

This week is going to be a great one... yep, I called it! :)

No comments: