..: How I See Things :..

..: How I See Things :..

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Say what you really wanna say...

And the truest of forms will show
Finally you'll find your soul.


Depending on how you look at this, it can mean a lot...
I could very well be taking these few lines out of context, but hey, I found a truth... and where we find truth, we are supposed to embrace it because its ours, right Rob? :)

Well, I think that these words have a lot to say about ourselves. We often hid our true feelings... sometimes for the better, but I feel like we do it too often. What's wrong with being honest sometimes? I know that things might be hard to say, but I don't think we want to go through life thinking "what if" about every time we wanted to speak up and didn't.

Why do we hold the feelings we have for others inside? We should tell others how we feel when we feel it. We must be true to ourselves and stop trying to hide all the time. I'm not saying that we should explode all the time, no, there are ways that each emotion should be conveyed. There is nothing wrong with being angry, but we must communicate in a real and mature way. The world was never destroyed by controlled discussions of our feelings.

If you love someone, tell them.
If you're angry about something, speak up before things get worse.
Work things out while you still can.
Who knows what tomorrow brings... who knows if you will have a tomorrow.
Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today.

Love here. Love now.
Mend broken hearts today.
Speak up. Please, speak up.

Say what you really wanna say
And the truest of forms will show
Finally you'll find your soul

No comments: