..: How I See Things :..

..: How I See Things :..

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I MADE IT!!!!

It is beautiful here...

I can't write a lot because today, my whole group is going to the beach with the pastor and his family to spend a day with God and to enjoy all that Whangarei has to offer.

I am excited. I've already cried at the beauty of it all... God is here and I am super excited about all that is going to happen this summer! :)

Tomorrow we go clean the church and paint a widow's house, and then our ministry projects here are REALLY going to start to kick into high gear. Its such a blessing to give to others and I am just anxious for it to all happen.

Thanks for the prayers... More to come! :)

Mendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so so happy for you! i miss you already but I know you are doing some great things.

I check this everyday.. I love reading your stuff!

love you bes fran.
-janette